DIY ISO 9001 Kit
Get ISO 9001 without "breaking the bank"
Confused about what ISO 9001 is? Don't know what has to be done, let alone how to do it? Researched it until your head hurts? Does it all sound incredibly difficult, complicated or incomprehensible?
There's a simple answer: the DIY ISO 9001 Kit. The Kit will guide you through doing ISO 9001 accreditation with a practical and simple approach. You won't just get a certificate but also a quality system to help improve and lift your business or organisation to the next level.
Practical and effective solution to ISO 9001
Imagine a future only months away, where you have that coveted ISO 9001 certificate. With less effort and cost than you feared. Without wasting time and money trying to find a way through difficult and unfamiliar territory.
Because my DIY Kit makes the whole process clear and simple. It gives you a road-map, and then guides you through the things that need to be done. With plenty of common-sense, practical advice. What to do, as well as why, when and how to do it. In plain English, with simple and practical templates and lots of examples.
So you won't have to start from scratch or struggle to work out what's needed - or what's not. You'll save yourself literally months of effort and thousands of dollars with this true do-it-yourself solution to get ISO 9001 certification.
You'll know you're using a proven model, tried and tested. And the examples in my Kit - including three examples of documented systems for different companies are real, working examples. (If I'd had these for my very first ISO 9001 certification project, it would have taken me a mere fraction of the time and effort I had to put into it.)
Fully revised and improved for ISO 9001: 2015
Here at last: my DIY Kit, updated and improved for the current version of the Standard: 2015
What's in the DIY ISO 9001 Kit?
- The DIY Guide - the Guide to Getting ISO 9001 explains it all: what, why, how and when
- The Toolbox - gives you the tools and templates for a simple, practical, effective effective ISO 9001 quality system. They include models and templates for quality manual, procedures, job descriptions, business planning, management and review, managing suppliers, and systematic improvement (including corrective action), and more
- ISO 9001 Training Pack and simple explanations of what ISO 9001 says and means
- Documentation for practical, simple quality management systems: working examples from three different companies, so you can see which one you prefer and would suit you best
- Electronic files of all documents, templates and resources on the DIY ISO 9001 CD
- Access to the DIY Kit customer-only website: questions and answers, downloadable files, links and other information
- PLUS... a full 12 months support from me.
For many years now, I've shown people how to do quality so that the system remains practical and simple, but also achieves the standard required by ISO 9001. Made sure they avoided the hideous ones - you know, those that tie you up in paperwork and bureaucracy. Because I use my IQM model: Intelligent Quality Management. 'Intelligent' because you get a simple, practical and effective quality system - and anything else is rather stupid. You want one that suits you and helps improve your services, products or processes. Not a set of clunky templates that assume every business is the same.
Get an ISO 9001 quality management system that makes things work better, with less effort and fewer screw-ups, and uses fewer resources including money and time. My approach has been tested and proven over many years, across different businesses (and nonprofits) in many different fields.
So, instead of working nights and overtime to try and work it all out for yourself, doesn't it make sense to take a shortcut?
Benefits of the DIY 9001 Kit
- The whole thing of how to do ISO 9001 is made simple and clear: what to do, why, how and when. Step by step, the process to get ISO 9001 demystified. A clear path to follow, roadmap of tasks and milestones, and lots of examples.
- Find out what the Standard really says in simple clear English, so you learn as you do it
- The best place to start your quality project and increase your chance of success - find out quickly where to focus your effort. And where not to.
- Why it is often a complete waste of time writing vision/mission statements.
Get simple and practical templates and models that help you manage your business better (forget those pointless activities that just add to overheads or bureaucracy)
- Stop worrying about what to 'maintain' and what to 'retain' of 'documented information'... I'll make it simple and clear for you, and give you working examples you can use, copy or customise to suit yourself
- The one question to ask to find your main processes (it took me years to discover this, but you get it immediately)
- See the main processes for over 18 different types of business and organisations; there's sure to be one like yours (if by any chance there isn't, ask me and I'll help!)
- Learn how to identify your processes; don't worry if you don't understand what that means, because I'll explain and show you
- Get a clear simple technique for mapping your business processes, and improving them so that they work effectively
- Questions and my answers on key points are included. Test your understanding before you turn to the answer, so you practice applying what you learn at a time that suits you (no sitting in a boring classroom, being lectured)
- Avoid the over-documented nightmare (if you don't know this, you risk spending heaps of time for no real value)
- Explains the many confusing terms simply (documented information? management review? nonconformity? corrective action?) so you get what they mean in plain English.
- Know the 3 areas most companies fail at audit, and how not to; which means you get through first time and without extra cost
- Get the most powerful quality method for improvement (with 10 more) and find out how to use them
- Find out why you should actively avoid creating any new forms - and the only time when you should
- Get over 100 specific and practical ways to meet the requirements of ISO 9001, make things easy for your business and avoid unnecessary effort
- Get a simple system for controlling your "written information"
- Know why getting the 'people stuff' wrong can send your quality project off the rails, and how to get it right
- Learn how to choose an external auditor who's right for your business - one of the most important decisions
- The 5 essential things to check before your final external audit - and the one thing that every external auditor is looking for. If you don't know this, you could be completely off track.
- Know how to make sure an auditor is impressed as soon as they walk in the door (and no, it's not a bribe)
- Learn over 50 traps and pitfalls for the ignorant, so you can steer clear of them
Use the DIY ISO 9001 Kit anywhere in the world
Remember, ISO 9001 is an international Standard, so the Kit can be used anywhere. We have happy customers - now certified to 9001 - right across the world.
The most practical, sensible and useful kit available anywhere in the world.
A true 'do it yourself' solution to get ISO 9001 certification and a practical, simple and effective quality system.
Get the DIY 9001: 2015 Kit now
Full price: $ 1755.00 +GST if applicable
You get immediate access to the website and can get started right away, with files to download, Q and As - no waiting.
Got a question you'd like to ask? Just contact me.
More information, including a print-friendly brochure, here.
Author: Jane Bennett