ISO 9001 Consulting Services
Get ISO 9001 certificate with a simple, practical quality system
We keep quality management simple, practical and effective. How it should be.
All our advice is practical and tailored to your needs and situation.
So before we can offer any useful advice, we first ask a bit about you, to understand your situation a little better. We want to be part of your team. And ultimately we want you to be self-sufficient, not dependent on a consultant. But that certainly doesn't mean we just walk out the door - if you want us to stay around or come back, we happily do that too.
No matter what level of service you choose, we always work to understand what you want and need.
We assess your status against the Standard, identify the gaps and give you a task list of what's needed to fill them.
We plan, agree a timeframe and give you expert guidance.
You cannot fail
You can be sure with us that you won't 'fail' the audit.
None of our clients ever has.
ISO 9001 Certification Consulting Services
1. Gap Analysis and Business System Review
What we do: Review your current business management system, and assess it against the ISO 9001 Standard. You get a clear, written report that summarises your status, sets out which ISO 9001 requirements are met and which aren't, how big the gaps are, and lists all tasks required to reach the ISO 9001 benchmark. Written in plain, user-friendly English.
It's a useful service when you don't know 'how big this ISO thing is', or want an expert assessment of your current status from a pre-eminent ISO 9001 consultant and auditor. Contact us for a quote and availability.
It can also be done by you using our template. See Gap Analysis for details.
2. Getting ISO 9001 Certification
While every client project really is unique, our ISO certification consulting services often fit into one of these broad categories:
|If you:||If you:||If you:|
How we can help you:
How we can help you:
How we can help you
Bronze Service; lowest cost, perhaps $4-6k
Silver service, medium cost (depending on work scope)
Platinum service; highest cost $15+
What you will get with our services
- ISO 9001 certification guaranteed
- Your system will be practical, useful and effective.
- It will suit the way you work, support you and make things run more smoothly
- You and your staff will find it easy to work with
- It'll be based on your existing practices and strengths, but improved
- You'll understand it
- It will need the minimum possible maintenance (upkeep/revision)
- Your 'quality documents' - quality manual, procedures and others won't just "meet ISO requirements" but
will also be clear and brief. Useful and used.
- You will get the gain without the pain, because we will work to understand your unique business and
needs and help solve your problem.
And what you won't ...
- Reams of paperwork
- Time-wasting, non value-adding activities
- Incomprehensible "quality-speak" (I loathe it).
And naturally you'll avoid all the most common mistakes people make with ISO 9001 certification.
Complementary obligation-free discussion
We offer a no obligation visit or phone discussion to assess your needs. On-site visit complementary within metropolitan Melbourne.
To make best use of this, please do read our FAQs first, since they address many of the most common questions.
Author: Jane Bennett